NEVADAMETEORITES
                  Meteorites for sale

METEORITES

Sonny Clary Collection

Glen Rose

Iron Meteorite IRANOM UNGROUPED


This speciman came from the OSCAR E MONNIG METEORITE COLLECTION at

Texas Christian University. Accompanied by an OSCAR  E. MONNIG collection card.


Of the ~1,000 known iron meteorites, ~85% fall into clusters thought to represent individual parent bodies. These are the well-known groups of irons (e.g., IIIAB, IVB). The remaining ~15% fall outside these clusters and have been termed “ungrouped”.


This is truly a rare opportunity to obtain a slice of this size that came from TCU.


Found 1934 Somervell County,TX USA


337.8g

$ 3,370.00